You have a special someone that you want to give a present to. Be it for Christmas, a special event or birthday. However, you’re not quite sure what to give. There’s one thing that you know about that individual. That person always seem to feel cold, winter or not. Here are some gift ideas to for someone who are always feeling cold.
In the Kitchen:
- A variety of tea. Who wouldn’t say yes to a hot cuppa? It still is Britain’s number one hot drink. Wouldn’t you agree?
- A selection of coffee. For those who don’t drink coffee or seemed to have turned their backs on tea.
- Hot chocolate with marshmallows. Oh yes, please.
- What about a teapot set or a novelty mug?
- I love tea mug for solid fans of tea
- Coffee Prince or Princess for coffee lovers
- Or a mug warmer. For those who are always on the go. Just to keep their drinks warm a little longer.
- Cold busting cookbook for those who love to cook.
In the living room:
- Keep someone cosy with a very soft throw pillow
- Burn the cold away with a warm scented candle
- Cold hands, warm heart. Why not have them both with a hand warmer kit. Warm hands, warmer heart. It’s a win-win.
- You can’t go wrong with a good ole dressing gown
- Get snugly and warm with a wearable fleece blanket
- There’s also a wearable fleece blanket for kids
- It’s a 2 in 1 gift with a knitting kit. You keep them busy with their hobby and they’ve got something to wear to keep them warm when they’ve finished it.
- Faux pas neck pillow – never forget the neck. It gets cold too.
- If someone’s got cold feet, give them a foot warmer
- Plus a fluffy slippers to use when walking
- Or a slipper socks so it’s always on.
In the bedroom:
- Huge thermal fleece blanket is always a winner
- Or go the extra mile with an electric blanket
- You’ll always be remembered with a soft velvety pyjamas
- And the foot warming woolly socks will always be a hit.
- It may seems a bit weird but a heated blanket shawl that you can take outdoors. Why not?
- A flannel shirt will always be comfortable to wear in cold days.
- A cashmere beanie hat will always feel lush.
- You can’t turn somebody a ‘hoodigan’ if you’re giving a stylish hoodie jacket
- Or what about a faux fur snood
These are some gift ideas you can give to someone who always feel cold. Giving presents is not just for the sake of handing over a gift. It doesn’t have to be expensive but needs to be well thought out. And that’s what matters more. Don’t you think?